“Humble enough to know I’m not better than anybody, but wise enough to know I’m different from the rest”
The Liebster Award is a virtual award given to bloggers by bloggers . The idea is to encourage new bloggers; to connect and promote other bloggers in the community. I am genuinely surprised and excited to be nominated by The Green Diaries. The Green Diaries love nature with an emphasis on environment preservation through encouraging the use of organic, cruelty free products. I am totally hooked reading each blog post- great stuff! 🙂
Liebster Award 2017 Guidelines:
These guidelines are here to keep the award chain flowing, and they are:
- Write a blogpost about your nomination, displaying an image of the award
- Thanks the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked you in his/her blogpost
- Nominate 5-10 other starting bloggers who you think deserve this award, and come up with 10 questions of your own for them to answer
- Notify the winners of the blogs nominated
- List these rules in your blogpost
Below are the answers to my questions-
- Tell us about your blog? – My blog is about Fashion, Travel and Lifestyle. It is the channel where I document the things I’m most passionate about. I particularly started this journey for my love for travel and while away, I like to see fashion through the lens of the locals in what they wear and how they do life. The evolution of fashion through history is fascinating and my travels will hopefully capture some of these.
- When do you find time to blog? I worked full time in Law, find spare time to write in the evenings, weekends, lunch breaks, early hours of the morning and very late at night, I enjoy blogging, anytime I find spare is always used for blogging except when my body and mind is crying- stop! I like to listen to my body, when I sense the fatigue and exhaustion kicking in its important for me to take some time off to unwind and recoup.
- What is that one post made by you that you like the most. and why? All my posts document special moments in my journey. However, if I had to choose one, I’d say my very first series post on my trip to Holland’17 5 months ago. This post series got me into the uncharted waters of blogging. I do enjoy documenting experiences for my personal consumption but never thought I’d be writing for others to read and critic. Another reason, is that Holland is very special to my heart- the people are great and the country is beautiful. I’ve made very good friends over in Holland- see it as a second home after London.
- What’s your biggest blogging goal? My goal is to fully grasp the blogging industry. I am still learning a lot about it. Hope to get to a place where the necessary skills are mastered and I am in a position to support and educate others along the way in order to avoid early stages pitfalls.
- If you could have one superpower what would it be? I’d like to time travel. Really admire the possibility to go back to the past and change decisions made that are affecting the present. To create a better future for us and generations after us! 🙂
“To Strive, to Seek, to Find, and not to Yield”
Let’s keep this chain going. I really enjoyed participating in the Liebster award. I hope you all enjoyed it as well. Don’t forget to leave links to your posts when you are done. I really can’t wait to read your answers.
My Nominees for the Liebster Award are:
- Christoph Mauer https://www.trendablaze.com/?fref=gc
- Kamila Janus http://americasonastroller.com/?fref=gc
- Riya Manchanda https://conflictresolutionandme.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1&fref=gc
- Gabriela Borzani Maxfield http://www.preciselyme.com/?fref=gc
- Carissa-Ann Owen https://sothisislife89.wordpress.com/?fref=gc
- Michele Tripple http://confessionsofparenting.blogspot.co.uk/?fref=gc
- Kenisha Thompson https://laptopmarketingmom.com/?fref=gc
My questions to the nominees:
- Out of all the countries you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- What inspired you into blogging and why?
- How often do you post and why?
- How do you find the time to blog?
- What is the most extreme thing you’ve done?
- What is your biggest blogging challenge?
- Tell us about your blog?
- Do you see yourself blogging in 5-10 years from now?
- How do you put together your content?
- How do you spend your weekends?
- When do you find time to relax and what do you do?